Sunday 7 July 2013

Book Review: The fault in our stars By John Green

Name of Book: The fault in our stars
Author: John Green
Blurb:
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

My thoughts:
I absolutely loved this book. My friend recommended it to me. I am experiencing people with cancer in my own family and I was scared to read this book in a way after the reviews. But I finally mustered the courage to read it and I was taken aback. The witty humor and the emotion in this book was incredible. John Green is a brilliant writer- no doubt about that. The only criticism I have about it is that I wished there was more of Hazel and Augustus together.
If you love an emotional, humorous love story, this is definitely the book for you.
I can't wait to read John Green's other books.

Star Rating: *****

Price: Around £7.99

No comments: