Monday 26 January 2015

Liebster Award

Rules
Link the person who nominated you
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 11 other blogs who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Kaytee's Questions
1) Why did you decide you wanted to join the blogging community? I had been inspired by books like "Girl Online and "The Manifesto of Being Interesting"
2) If you could be stuck in an elevator with ANY person, who would it be and why? Evan Peters because well...he's Evan Peters
3) Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert? A bit of both?
4) You can only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what do you choose? American Horror Story 
5) Describe your perfect day. I'm not really sure.  
6) Laptop or smartphone? Laptop
7) Describe your dream career: Special Effects Artist
8) If you could re-live any moment in your life, when would it be and why? The times when my nan was still alive, just to talk to her again.
9) Would you ever take part in a reality TV show? If yes, what one? Big Brother
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Finishing/In Uni
11) Describe your dream date: I've always thought the scene in Little Mermaid where they sing "Kiss the Girl" with the rowing boat seemed a sweet idea but idk

My Nominees:
I don't actually have any because I don't know any other blogs yet but I nominate anyone who sees this post!

No comments: